The personal information that we collect is to identify you and to ensure that we provide you with the correct feedback that you require for performance in various tests, thus, to help you get superior quality educational feedback. The information collected enables us to give you convenient access to our services, offerings and products, and may help us tailor your educational experience.
What Personal Information do we collect and how do we use it?
We collect the following information from/about you :
- The Information you Share: You share your details like your name, email address, and other personal information like contact details to use certain features of our Platform. We may also ask for this information at other times, such as when you enter contests or other promotions sponsored by us and/or our partners. If you use a feature that requires payment of a fee, we collect your credit card data or payment account information. When you use one of our paid products, we track the web pages, and information that has been accessed by you, and store it on our servers. This enables us to track items that you have completed, and those that you need to see.
- Log information: When you access our website, the server automatically records information that your browser sends us. These server logs may include information such as your web request, internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications: When you send email or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your enquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Alerts: We may alert you by Emails / Phone Calls / SMSs / Whatsapp Messages if we update our Platform in a way that we believe you should know about. These alerts are usually prompted by new features on the Platform, or substantial improvements in the products and offers made by us.
- Public Forums: When you use certain features on our website like the discussion forums and you post or share your personal information such as comments, messages, files, photos, it will be available to all users, and will be in the public domain. All such sharing of information is done at your own risk. Please keep in mind that if you disclose personal information in your profile or when posting on our forums this information may become publicly available.
- Data Security: If you use a feature requiring payment of a fee, we transmit your credit card data to our bank for processing. If we encounter a problem with payment, we may review the order information with you and our bank to resolve it. We do not otherwise disclose your credit card information. We do not share your email address or your personal information with third party marketers.
- How do we use the data: We offer secure pages to collect sensitive information on our order form, such as credit card information. We also use administrative, physical and technical precautions to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of personal information stored on our system. We host the site at a commercial-grade data center that employs extensive security practices. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by our Platform reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1)Not Internal record keeping.
2) We may use the information to improve our products and services./ no
3) We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
4) From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, Whatsapp or mail.
For how Long Do We Retain User Data?
We do not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent’s permission.
Links to other Platforms
Our Platform may contain links to other Platforms of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our Platform, you should note that we do not have any control over those other Platforms. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such Platforms and such Platforms are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the Platform in question.
Third Party Services
Third parties provide certain services that are available on our Platform. We may provide information, including Personal Information to third-party service providers to help us deliver programmes, products, information and services. Service providers are also an important means by which We maintain our Platform and mailing lists. We are in practice of taking reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on our behalf.
We do not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on our behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against our policy to sell Personal Information collected online without consent. We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users subscribed to a particular product, or the number of users registered on our website. Such information does not identify you individually.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
1) Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the Platform, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
2) if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
All information displayed, transmitted or carried on Platform (which means https://unitedstatetv.com and unitedstatev News/ Blog/Learning App) is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not, under any circumstances, modify, publish, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content on this web Platform.
Changes to this Policy
Changes to this Policy
Any changes in this Policy will be updated & posted on this Platform. Please check back periodically, and especially before you provide any personally identifiable information.
Your Consent to This Policy
GDPR: The GDPR is a regulation passed by the European Union (EU) in 2016 and came into force on May 25, 2018. Its primary goal is to protect the privacy of EU citizens and give them control over their personal data. The GDPR applies to any company that processes or stores personal data of EU citizens, regardless of whether the company is based in the EU or not.
Under the GDPR, companies are required to obtain explicit consent from individuals before collecting, storing or processing their personal data. They must also provide clear and transparent information to individuals about what data they are collecting and how they plan to use it. Additionally, individuals have the right to request that their data be deleted or corrected at any time, and companies must comply with these requests within a reasonable time frame. If good or bad happens. This website or owner will be responsible.
Companies that fail to comply with the GDPR may face significant fines, with a maximum fine of up to €20 million or 4% of a company’s global annual revenue, whichever is greater.
If anything good or bad happens to anyone in any way from this website. This website or owner will be responsible.
(CPRA) California Privacy Rights Act
(CPRA) California Privacy Rights Act-